Tuesday, March 31, 2009

run baby run.

29March2009, Sunday.
Damn belated bd dinner with my Family. Hehehe



My sister want to act like she has got small face. But fail(:


We headed over to Coca for steamboat!!! Damn filling man.


Act one pretty, hahaha.


My mother leh. Lol


Damn naughty brother.




Delicious icekacang. Hehehe


Even though, it's just a simple dinner.... I enjoy myself, I felt the warmth(:

30March2009, Monday.
Bf &me aheaded over to Sembawang Shopping Centre.
We dined at Astons which serves damn goooood food and most importantly, it's cheap cheap cheap!!!!!! Hahaha



Bf's.


Mine.


31March2009, Tuesday.
Down to Simlim's Square to collect our long awaiting pay!! Wooooo, time for shopping loh!!!!!! (:



Late alrdy still take what photos???!! Hahah




After collecting our pay, we headed to have our lunch. &went to Iluma(new shopping centre located at Bugis.) Plaza Sing. &The Cathay.

We watched..........


DAMN FUCKING SCARY SIALLLLLLLLLLLL. I admit I am a loser, damn.
Screw "Chaba" la..... Hahahah

HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL EVERYONE!!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment