Sunday, March 29, 2009

bitches met.

27March2009, Friday.
Met up with TriciaNSX.
She bought me to ThongSoon Road. I thought we are doing to dine at some pretty places.
BUT WHO KNOWS, she brought me for massage!!! Wah, damn power la. Hahaha

House of Traditional Balinese Massage. (:
We will need to undress ourselves totally &we were making nonsense and a fool out of ourselves in the room. Hahaha!!



We shall go for Milk Bath soooon!! (:


After everything!!


Thks bitch!!


We bused all the way to FEP. (: And she passed me, my BD gift!!!



Another of my Coach baby!!! Thks TriciaNSX, love you.


We have DTF for dinner tgt with our Bfs(:







After that, we watched......


TriciaNSX is a loser. She kept hiding &don't dare to watch. Hahahaha at least, I dare to watch the scenes without hiding!!!! Hahaha but still, thks bitch for the day!! Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment