Saturday, May 15, 2010

Out of RP day!

120510.
Graduation Ceremonyyyy.
I guess this was the day where all the DSCM students are getting excited over! but still, I can't accept the fact that I am leaving RP.. miss the wonderful friends I met there. Thanks RP, for letting me meet different types of ppl &making my poly life so goood and memorable. (:

bf.


momz.




thks bf though it's a lil blur.


Lina! Thks for being my toilet partner, my gossiper &listening to me rant over the same old things. let's meet up soon &crash RP for their GMT (less sugar) k! :)






candid! haha


Bingling! we graduated from the same secondary school &now we graduated from RP with the same diploma. :)


Karen! thks for stepping into my life:)








Bye RP, thks for all the excellent facis &friends!




we played with our robes. SO FUNNY, hahahaha


Graduated!








Bye RP! Will definitely miss everything in there(:

No comments:

Post a Comment