Tuesday, April 13, 2010

our 18th :)

120410.
Happy 18th to you, fatass! (:
We decided to have picnic @Marina Barrage. But when we meet up, it was alrdy 3.30pm! So headed to Suntec to get our food.



Weather was gloomy but windy. At least it didn't spoil my mood. But I guess my Bf must be disappointed when he heard the announcement saying that we should stay indoor! So his kite flying plan - FAIL.





strong winddd.






sadddd. NO KITE FLYING FOR YOU! poor boy.


mood spoiler weather.








ACTIONNN.






AND THEN, it started raining and we had to stay indoor. When the rain get smaller, we went to the Marine Bridge. (:

"I ate 4 donuts!" face. hahahahaha




(:








my favourite snack!






My camera battery died on me after that picture. :( and I think I am really stupid to bring out that extra battery pack which I had not charge! FOOL.

We decided to head back to the Rooftop and fly our lousy $2.90 kite! Kite flying was really fun, when I am not the one who let the kite flies up the sky but the one letting the kite land on the ground!!!!! hahahaha

Bf, thks for making this day so enjoyable! I hope you enjoyed yourself too, even though at the end of the day, we are so tired &sticky! And, let's go fly kite agn. -MAJOR LOVE.... for you(:

No comments:

Post a Comment