Sunday, May 31, 2009

express your love, hahahah!!

30May2009, Saturday.
Had FYP meeting @Esplanade's library. (: and found out that it's not a conducive place for projectwork. &we left after 1hour. hahaha, but the surroundings is really pretty!!(:



so serious!


my grp leader slacking!!! Hahaha


play game VS doing work.


Met Bf afterthat. (: since so long we roam around MarinaSquare..... &was complaining how tired i am after the FYP discussion. we slacked at Pacific Coffee, and i fall asleep.

lucky i bought my DS Lite out so that my Bf can play while I rest, hehehz....



filled with loveeee.


my love.....




After that, we had dinner at Bao Today! Hahaha



take orders to fill my bf's pouch!!! he should know what i mean, hahahah!!




ACT!


Xiaolongbaossss(:


Rice rollssss.


our claypot rice.


Actually, we wanted to go Marina Barrage. BUT THE RAIN WAS STOPPING US. So, we walk around. And M)phosis is having this damn power GSS!!! I BOUGHT ONE PAIR OF SLIPPERS ONLY FOR $8.65, after 50% off!!!!!! So dirt cheap, heheheh.



plz go get a haircut sooon.






ignore me ah.


"faster faster got car!" whahahahaha so funny, his expression!


(:




goodnightsssss(:
("v") my bf. lolololol

No comments:

Post a Comment