Saturday, March 28, 2009

20th birthday!!

26March2009, Thursday.
My 20th birthday!!!!!! (: omg I will be 21 next year. ):

When the clock strikes 12am, my sister said "eh, siao eh come. happy birthday!" tgt with the cake!!!!! (: omg so cute la, hahaha.



Mind me for my ugly hair plsssss.


Thks!!!!! (:


He was the first to wish me. hehehehe(:




Early in the morning, we argued over small matter. -,-
&&it last till noon, before we prepare and go out. but I am glad everything is fine at the end of the day. (:



Loveeeeee.




We headed over to Town first before heading towards Clarke Quay. &&my next favourite hangout place will be The Central!!!! Hahah it sells alot of my favourites, wooooo!!! (:





My angry face, whahaha!!!


After that, we headed over to Dallas @Boat Quay for dinner. We walked damn long before we reached. &by the time we reached it was alrdy 8PM!!!! power la.





My bf.


-,-


Damn act cute plzzzz.




I must say that Dallas's atmosphere is good, food was great too. (:




Bf's pork rib.


Mine's. Super big serving.


Brownie with icecream.


Bf went to ask the staff to prepare cheesecake for me. (: Appreciated!




Thanks love. (:


There weren't much ppl, so I can camwhore abit. hehehe




After that, we headed over to Fashion Bar. (: My bf was damn good that day. He allows me to drink. Woooooo so not him, hahaha.





Love you!! (:




(:


From bf. Thks for everything &taking care of me. (: I really enjoyed myself.


Thks to those who wished me through SMS, facebook, MSN, Friendster &face-to-face. I appreciate it. Thks alot!!!! Much love(:

No comments:

Post a Comment