Monday, February 23, 2009

2202.

It's 22Feb! I went out with my Bestie Monkey ytd. Hahahaha (:





We have been wanting to try out MOF. &so we have our dinner @MOF.
And I tell you that the food is super power! (:







This girl stood by me for the 14th year(:








We ordered alot but still we managed to finish all. &started complaining how full we are. Hahaha, damn funny.

Zhengying's.


She started reading on how to cook delicious Beef. Hahahaha


No doubt, her beef was goooood(:


Mine, nice lor!


&our hot stone salmon rice.


It's damn gooooood loh! Like super gooooood.


We even ordered desserts. Hahaha it's very delicious too(: But alil too sweet.

Zhenying's.


Mine.


After that, I read the story that she wrote for me.


&this is the photo frame I made for her(:


Reading the contents.....


It's really funny, especially those secondary school days!! Hahahaha




Our classic pose.




My head very big hor! Hahaha


Thks for everythingggg(:





----------------------



Bestie, thks for standing by me for the past 14years! I really appreciate this road of friendship. Even though we don't see others so often now, but still you are still on my mind. You are the one I never forget! Thks for standing all my attitudes as well as moods. I rmbed I used not to talk to you in class when I am feeling down. Hahhaha but still Jazzy forever! (: We will stay this close, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment