Monday, December 22, 2008

SNAP SNAP

21Dec2008, Sunday.
Last min gift hunting. Thks Bf for accompanying me walked rounds &rounds, even though you are working. :)

X'mas gifts exchange cum Steamboat dinner @Serene's place.
Food was good, thks to those who prepared all the food as well as those who cooked the food. Thks alot! :):)

Got some unexpected guest leh! Made the girls screamed alot. Hahahaha

Sibeh alot of fooooood.


Hungry ghostsss.




The girls were making a big wooha &running about when the cuttlefish started jumping all over. Hahaha


Labelling of giftsss.


Threesome.


Love!


Mad women.


Highlight: Winnie the Pooh. (Not the humans, hahaha.)


Checkout my tired face.


All reading Xmas cards.


X'mas cards by Serene. :)


We will stay strong. :)


Classic group photo.


Cutezx!


Carol will sing carols soon. :)



You all don't act shyzx loh!


Candid.


Eileen.




Yantinggg.


Giftssss.


I am happy with mine. Thks Jeffery for the Thumbdrive. :)




And again........


This siao lang made me laugh alot.


Our "what the hell" looks &her sexayyy pose.


She thinks she sexayyyy. Hahahaha


Eng. Lol


Ok, time for bed. Goodnights.
I will wait for SeokCheng to send me the remaining photos &I will upload again. :)

Royals, see you all on the 25Dec for Dim Sum buffet. :) Love all.

No comments:

Post a Comment